following litz wire below.
[0.209±0.020] in Ø4.80±0.50mm Overall Dia.
[0.201±0.016] in Ø4.60±0.40mm Litz Dia.
LITZ Wire Construction of SF1 Strands to IEC 60317-20 Nylon served
- Cross Section : 8.6㎟ 16276 CMA
- Construction : 5 x 5 x 52= 1300 strands / 0/10mm SF1 to IEC 60317-20 40 AWG Single 155℃ Polyurethane to MW79
- Isulation : 2 nylon servings
plated silver copper flat wires ". However the specified wire as Tinsel thread is necessary for us.
In this case copper flat wire with the silver covering should surround a thread from a polyester.
The thread from a polyester is Rod thread 22tex in one addition.
Tinsel thread we using at manufacturing of electro-heating fabric on a weaving loom.
Tinsel thread should have the following characteristics:
- A thread-nucleus from polyester (nylon) r with linear density 22 tex;
- Breaking load of thread-nucleus not less 1kgf
- Copper flat a wire covered with silver (3-4 %) having initial diameter 0.07мм coating thickness
- 00005- 00007mm
- Thickness of a flat copper wire plated silver
- The quantity of coils flat a wire on 1cm makes of thread
- 21 +/-1coil
- Linear density Tinsel thread
- 80 tex - Length Tinsel thread
- Linear electric resistance Tinsel thread no more
- 7Ohm/m - External diameter Tinsel thread
- 0.2mm - Tinsel thread should have no more than 2 knots on 1km lengths If you can make such Tinsel wire yarn please info-x-rm cost 1kg. If you do not make Tinsel thread please info-x-rm cost 1kg Copper flat a wire covered with silver (3-4 %) having initial diameter 0.07мм coating thickness - 00005-00007mm - Thickness of a flat copper wire plated silver - 0.016-0.020mm Our requirement at the first order makes: - For Tinsel thread-100-150kg; -Copper flat a wire covered with silver (3-4 %) having initial diameter 0.07мм coating thickness - 00005-00007mm - 75-100kg. Best regrds Igor
Enamalled Litz Copper wire. (Application Ferrite core Transformers)
Copper Wire SWG : 48 SWG
No.of Stand : 40 No.
Dia : 1.1mm